Here at Jolly Jumper we always listen to our customers. If you cannot find an answer to your question in our FAQs below, please feel free to send us your suggestions or comments using the Suggestion form. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Question 1: At what age can I put my child in the Original Jolly Jumper baby exerciser (with door clamp)?
- Question 2: How long should I allow my baby to exercise in the Jolly Jumper?
- Question 3: Do I need a door frame to use a Jolly Jumper exerciser?
- Question 4: What kind of a door frame do I need for use with the Original Jolly Jumper Exerciser with Door Clamp?
- Question 5: I have a relative who is giving me their Jolly Jumper baby exerciser that they bought over 2 years ago and used with their child - can I use it for my baby now?
- Question 6: Can my baby bounce in the Jolly Jumper while I'm not in the room?
- Question 7: Is the Jolly Jumper saddle washable?
- Question 8: How do I maintain my Jolly Jumper to keep it safe?
- Question 9: What are the dimensions of the Jolly Jumper Port-A- Stand when in use?
- Question 10: I have a Jolly Jumper with Stand. Can I buy the door clamp separately and convert it into a Jolly Jumper Original (the one that hangs from the door frame)?
- Question 11: Where can I get parts for my stroller or Jolly Jumper baby exerciser?
- Question 12: Does the Cuddle Bag affect the safety of the baby while travelling in the car seat?
- Question 13: How long is my First Wheels Stroller under warranty?
- Question 14: Does Jolly Jumper sell directly to the public?
Answer 1: Babies can use their Jolly Jumper Exerciser as early as 3 months (ONLY IF BABY CAN HOLD HEAD UP WITH FULL NECK SUPPORT) to walking age, with baby's maximum weight of 28 lbs (13 kgs).
Answer 2: This can vary with each baby. We recommend limiting exercise sessions to 15 minutes each.
Answer 3: A door frame is absolutely necessary for use with the Original Jolly Jumper with Door Clamp; however, a Jolly Jumper with Port-A-Stand is also available and this exerciser does not require a door frame.
Answer 4: The door clamp may be used ONLY on frame openings as shown on the illustration below. Wall thickness should have a MAXIMUM thickness of 6 inches or 15cm with frame mouldings having a flat top surface of NO LESS THAN 1/2 inch or 1.25 cm.
Answer 5: Jolly Jumper warranties Jolly Jumper Exercisers to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of original purchase at retail. We do not recommend using second hand products with your baby. As with most products, normal wear and tear is to be expected and we cannot guarantee that the item continues to meet all safety requirements.
Answer 6: No. We recommend that you never leave baby unattended. If you have to leave the room for any reason, take baby with you.
Answer 7: Yes, the Jolly Jumper saddle is machine washable.
To wash without having to detach the webbed straps, we suggest that the saddle with attached straps be placed inside a knotted pillowcase. Machine wash in cold water. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry, Low.
Answer 8: Lubricate the swivel snap periodically and check all components before each use.
Answer 9: Base: 55 in x 35 in Height: 53 in
Answer 10: No. Parts on these two products are not interchangeable.
Answer 11: Please feel free to contact Hartley@jollyjumper.com for parts pertaining to Jolly Jumper products.
Answer 12: Cuddle bags are proven to be safe for use with infant car seats.
The Cuddle Bag / Head Hugger has been tested to Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and received the following results: 'The test sample with the Cuddle Bag / Head Hugger installed fully met all the dynamic requirements of the CMVSS 213.1', providing conclusively that the Cuddle Bag / Head Hugger, when used in conjunction with an infant car seat complies with Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 213.1
Answer 13: First Wheels Strollers are warranted for 1 year from original date of purchase at retail. (Proof of purchase is required by Retailer.)
Answer 14: No. We sell to retailers only. Please use our Retailer Finder to find a list of retailers in your area.